SUPPLEMENTS AND IMMUNITY BOOSTING FOODS
all below mentioned tips will definitely help, the need of the hour is a boost to your immunity system to keep it fighting be fit. If you’re concerned more whether you are getting the right amount of nutrients from your diet food and also consult with your doctor about a supplementation regimen to your immune system. Here are a few common supplements and superfoods that can help you boost your immune system fight against the covid-19.
Vitamin c is a most crucial participant in the army of immunity system. It helps prevent the common cold also. It acts as a more powerful antioxidant and protects against damage induced by oxidative stress. For severe any infections, including sepsis and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), more high dose intravenous vitamin C treatment has been shown to significantly improve symptoms in patients.
Vitamin D supplements have a mild more protective effect against respiratory tract infections. Most of the people are deficient in Vitamin-D, so it’s good to consult with a doctor about taking a Vitamin D supplement to boost immune response to get vitamins.
Zinc is a vital component to WBC (white blood corpuscles) which fights against the infections. Zinc deficiency often makes one more susceptible cause to flu, cold and also other viral infections. It is more advisable to take a zinc supplement, especially for aged people.
Elderberries are full of more nutrients including minerals like phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper and good vitamins, such as vitamin A, B, and C, proteins and dietary more fibre. Elderberries have more antibacterial and antiviral qualities which help fight cold and influenza etc
Turmeric and Garlic
The bright yellow spice and Turmeric,contains a compound called curcumin, which boosts the immune function. Garlic has more powerful anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties which is used to enhances body immunity.
Apart from maintaining a healthy lifestyle and taking more supplements, the Indian health ministry is also explained few organic and natural ways to practise as preventive measures to fight against COVID-19. The Ministry of AYUSH has also recommended the following self-care guidelines as preventive more measures and to boost your immunity with special reference to respiratory health.
- Good to Drink warm water throughout the day.
- Practice Meditation, Yogasana, and Pranayama daily basis.
- Increase the intake of homemade remedies lik Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander and garlic.
- Practice Drink herbal tea or decoction of Holy basil, Cinnamon, Black pepper, Dry Ginger and Raisin.
- Avoid sugar and replace it with jaggery if required.
- Apply Ghee (clarified butter), Sesame oil, or Coconut oil in both the nostrils to keep the nostrils clean and washed well.
- Try to Inhale steam with Mint leaves and Caraway seeds.
- Visit here know more to how to prevent your family to fight against the covid