Why should you control your anger? I believe these are 8 good reasons to keep you from blowing your head up.
- Anger will caused irrational actions and these actions will be reflected badly on your personality
- Unwise words are spoken when in anger. Words spoken are not retractable. So think before you speak and best to control your emotions before speaking in a rash.
- Anger will only hurt the person who is angry. The person on the wrong side will escaped unharmed.
- Anger will lead to shame.
- Consequences caused by anger can be more devastating than the reasons of anger.
- Being angry is just falling into a trap that someone sets up so that they can conquer you.
- If you are angry at someone’s fault, turn to yourself and study your own faults as well. It might not be the other person’s fault.
- Getting angry over a minor setback might caused your dignity