Ingredients to prepare Kadhai Mix Veg
- 100 GM Paneer
- 1 large capsicum (green pepper)
- peas 1/4 trophy
- 1/4 cup of green beans
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
- Salt as needed
- 1/2 tablespoons of dry mango powder
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup of cauliflower
- cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt powder masala
- 1/2 tablespoons of coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves
- 2 pinched asafoetida
How to prepare Kadhai Mix Veg
- Step 1 Prepare vegetables
First, wash all vegetables and cut it according to your needs. Pour the oil in Kadhai and add two potential asafoetides for it. Now add cumin seeds and mustard. Let them rattle for a moment.
- Step 2 Saute Vegetables
Now add minced onions and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped carrots, nuts, peas, cauliflower and capsicum. Add salt and mix well. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 3 Add spices
Now mix the diced paneer in Kadhai along with red chili powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder and combine everything together. Cook for more than 3-4 minutes.
- Step 4 garnish and serve
After finishing, add masala salt and turn off the flame. Make sure your vegetables are cooked but crunchy. Decorate with coriander leaves and serve.